Mainly Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening shifts (never later than 10pm) but other shifts available too.
If you like wine, beer and spirits, and want to work in a fun, busy environment, get applying!
What we’re looking for
- We’re looking for someone who is calm under pressure, quick-thinking and able to work on their own initiative in a busy environment.
- You must either have previous experience in the drinks industry or in hospitality (for instance bar or restaurant work), or demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for learning quickly about wines, beers and spirits. Experience isn't essential, but enthusiasm is!
- The role will be on a shift pattern but you must be able to work most weekends as well as other days in the week (we don’t open Sundays-Mondays).
- You must be over 18
- Managing a busy ‘drinking on the premises’ area (most active on Friday and Saturday shifts) where customers can drink wines, beers and spirits on the premises
- Recommending and selling wine, beer and spirits to our customers and getting them excited about our offering.
- Assisting with some Thursday night wine tasting evenings and other events.
- Keeping the shop in good running order, making sure it’s clean, tidy and organised.
- Dealing with deliveries, re-stocking etc
The perks of working at Vino Vero
- The opportunity to learn and progress in the exciting UK drinks trade
- The opportunity to taste some fantastic wines, beers and spirits and attend tasting events in London.
- Generous staff discount.
- You will get to work in an interesting and varied role, covering most aspects of wine retail and hospitality.
How to apply
Send your CV or information on your previous roles and a covering letter explaining why you think you’d be good for the job to Sam and Charlie at email@example.com